Sweet Cures Xylotene® 100g Powder
Xylotene is a unique combination of Xylitol & D-Xylose used against ailments including: Osteoporosis, Mouth ulcers, Strep throat and Sensitive teeth.
Xylotene supports healthy tissue repair by facilitating collagen production. Taken long-term, at a level of as little as a teaspoon per day, these essential sugars assist in building strong bones and along with a good diet and weight bearing exercise, help the body reverse the leaching of calcium.
Reviews by TrustPilot
*All customer reviews represent the personal opinion of the reviewer. Results may vary from person to person.
Dosage - How to use Xylotene
Xylotene is a pleasant, easy to use mouthwash and gargle, which helps maintain healthy teeth, gums and bones. Dissolve a small spoonful in a little water, or take dry. Rinse for one minute and spit. Can be swallowed.
- Teeth and gums: dissolve a teaspoonful in 50 ml of water, rinse for one minute, spit or swallow.
- Mouth ulcers: put directly on mouth ulcers three to four times a day.
- Bladder support: ingest a level teaspoon up to 4 times a day.
- Sexual hygiene: rinse mouth before kissing. Use as gargle.
- Bone support: 1-2 teaspoons daily, as required, in tea, juice etc.
- General well-being: 1 teaspoon a day, in tea, juice etc.
- Collagen support: 1-2 teaspoons daily.
- Suggested maximum: 4 level teaspoons per day.
Getting the right balance of vitamins and minerals is important for good health, and each has properties that may affect something in particular, such as mucous membranes, hair or nails. The nutrient sugars Xylose and Xylitol are also active in particular ways. A lot of things may go wrong with our bodies when we lack these nutrient sugars.
For example, deficiencies in the modern human diet cause tooth decay, mouth ulcers, and loss of bone density, especially in older age. However some of our primate cousins rarely suffer from these problems in the wild, but once put in captivity, it often leads to tooth cavities, mouth ulcers, bone and joint problems just like in humans.
While both xylose and xylitol have their own interesting and beneficial properties, when you take both together in Xylotene it greatly increases the bio-availability of both sugars. This is probably because they are not found in isolated form in the wild, so it is easier for our bodies to use the combination.
Xylotene , therefore, has a lot of benefits, but of particular interest is the way it works to help maintain oral health when you need fast support for your teeth or gums. People have described it as remarkable, amazing and the only thing that helped.
Xylitol (50%), D-xylose (50%)
No artificial colourings, flavourings, or preservatives. Certified 100% contaminant and residue free.
Sweet Cures Xylotene is a pure and naturally acquired combination of d-xylose and its derivative xylitol. Part of our range of sugars produced by slow fermentation to win its certification as 100% contaminant free.
- Safe for long-term use.
- Diabetics should monitor blood sugar levels.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not suitable for children below the age of 12.
- Always replace the lid tightly.
- Always consult a Doctor before taking any supplement with prescription drugs.
- Supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Environmentally Safe Packaging
As an environmentally conscious manufacturer of quality products, Sweet Cures has long recognised the importance of sustainability in product packaging. Our ecologically friendly packaging and marketing materials are chemical free, biodegradable and recyclable, ensuring the well-being of future generations.
Still have questions? Ask us here.
If your question is not answered on this site, you're more than welcome to call us on +44 01904 789559 or fill in the form below.