Wild Oregano Oil
Wild Oregano Oil C80™
Certified Organic by the Soil Association of the UK, Sweet Cures Wild Oregano Oil C80 supports your natural defences against bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.
If you have one of the 14 major food allergies , take the proper precautions to reduce your risk, such as washing all products and storing in safe place. We cannot guarantee cross-contamination hasn't occurred during transit.
- May have anti-microbial, anti-viral and antifungal properties.
- Contains potent anti-oxidants & anti-inflammatory agents.
- Can be applied topically or ingested.
- Can be used in cooking and food preparation.
- Can be used alongside other supplements for extra support.
- Mediterranean hand-picked organic Origanum Vulgare Oil.
- For immediate support:
Mix 4 to 8 drops with a glass of milk or diluted in olive oil and ingest, 3 to 4 times daily.
- For on-going support:
Ingest 2 drops with a glass or milk or diluted in olive oil daily.
Wild Oregano Oil C80™ is a very high strength blend of organic oregano oil and organic olive oil and should be diluted to reduce risk of burning. Tolerance may be acquired after some use.
Best Before: 2 - 3 years from purchase
Category: Essential Oils, Gluten Free
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans & Celiacs
High Strength Carvacrol Oregano Oil (83%)
Questions? Call +44 01904 789559
Reviews by TrustPilot
*All customer reviews represent the personal opinion of the reviewer. Results may vary from person to person.
Direction for use
For general health and immune system support: Take 2-4 drops in a glass of milk or milk alternative. Can be taken 3 to 4 times a day.
Oregano Oil can be diluted with pure olive oil at a ratio of 1:30, and be applied topically to the skin to clean wounds, as muscle rub, or to fungal infections such as athletes foot. The Oregano Oil to Olive Oil ratio can be increased as a tolerance for the stinging sensation is acquired.
See Oregano Oil Uses for more uses, including fighting colds and flu and skin, throat and chest infections.
Oregano Oil Side Effects & Cautionary information:
Oregano has a "Generally Recognized as Safe" status. This indicates that it is widely regarded as a safe product to use. However, essential oils must be used sensibly, here are a few pointers to keep in mind:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Oregano oil has a naturally occurring mild blood thinning effect.
- Oregano belongs to the Lamiaceae family of plants, which include mint, sage, basil, and lavender.
- Not suitable during pregnancy.
- Not advised while breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children.
- Dilute oregano oil in milk or a milk alternative.
- If ingesting oregano oil daily, allow the liver to rest for a few days a week.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- If you drink excessive amounts of alcohol or take medication, consult your doctor prior to taking Oil of Oregano.
- Use carrier oil when applying directly to skin.
80% Wild Oregano Oil (83% Carvacrol), 20% Organic Olive Oil
- Wild Oregano Oil C80™ should not be taken alongside any medication that thins the blood, when pregnant or when trying to conceive.
- Those who are allergic to plants from the Lamiaceae family (mint, lavender, sage, and basil) should also avoid this oil, as they may also develop an allergic reaction.
- Always replace the lid tightly.
Environmentally Safe Packaging
As an environmentally conscious manufacturer of quality products, Sweet Cures has long recognised the importance of sustainability in product packaging. Our ecologically friendly packaging and marketing materials are chemical free, biodegradable and recyclable, ensuring the well-being of future generations.
Still have questions? Ask us here.
If your question is not answered on this site, you're more than welcome to call us on +44 01904 789559 or fill in the form below.