Wild Oregano Oil C80® 25ml
Fight bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.
Sweet Cures Wild Oregano Oil C80 has the highest certified natural carvacrol level of any known oregano oil (without artificially boosting the carvacrol level).
Carvacrol is a natural oil in its own right, with properties that fight bacteria, fungi, parasites, and viruses. Combined with the other natural antivirals, potent antiseptics and phenol compounds that make up our organic oregano oil, it makes a compellingly powerful product.
Order before 5:30pm for same day dispatch
5 for $144.36
Suitable for Vegetarians
Carvacrol Oregano Oil
All Packaging Recyclable
Questions? Call +44 01904 789559
How to use Oregano Oil
Take 4 drops in a small drink. Can be taken 3 to 4 times a day, or more for urgent support or once a day as required.
Topical Application: Oregano Oil can be diluted with pure olive oil and used to clean wounds, as muscle rub or applied to atheletes foot.
Wild Oregano Oil C80 is a powerful herbal supplement. It should not be taken alongside any medication that thins the blood, when pregnant or when trying to get pregnant.
Oregano Oil Benefits
- Anti-parasitic, antifungal, anti-bacterial and antiviral.No known pathogens can survive contact with Wild Oregano Oil C80 , therefore it has traditionally been used to fight all kinds of infection, and stop disease spreading. This use has begun to regain popularity over the last 10 years as modern methods of dealing with infection have been shown to be less effective than traditional methods. With antibiotic resistance in bacteria, and modern disinfectants that may not be effective against all viral agents.
- Oregano Oil for colds and flu, both to prevent infection by boosing your body's defence mechanisms, and to kill bacteria and viruses on work surfaces, door handles, and in the bathroom. Incidentally, this powerful natural antimicrobial is reputed to kill all known agents of infection, and it doesn't care what strain of virus is causing the problem....
- Immune support - fresh oil of oregano is known to regulate and strengthen the immune system, thus benefiting general health. At the first sign of infection immediately start taking 4 drops every 3 hours of Sweet Cures wild hand-picked Wild Oregano Oil C80 . Most of the time, if you do this is said to stop infections in their tracks, whether viral or bacterial.
- Mucous support - known to help with mucous motility, thus helping intestinal disorders and helping the mucous membranes that are so important to our general health and comfort. Together with its known ability to stimulate bile production, this can greatly aid digestion, especially in the case of 'slow systems'.
- Trying to get pregnant? Whilst Wild Oregano Oil C80 should not be taken when pregnant without a doctor's advice, it may help sperm motility in the uterus whilst trying to get pregnant. To put it in simple terms, the thicker the mucous, the harder it is for sperm to get to the egg. Sweet Cures wild hand-picked Wild Oregano Oil C80 helps mucous mobility.
- Throat and chest infections. A few drops taken orally, three times a day - or breathed in a nebuliser (you can put a few drops in a basin of hot water and breathe the fumes) brings fast relief in most cases. Gargling with a teaspoon of Xylotene® dissolved in a little hot water, then sipping the remainder is also very useful as a combined therapy for throat infections. Research on Google Scholar suggests that Oregano Oil is highly effective, along with cinnamon, against Staphylococcus - the bacterium responsible for MRSA. This could be useful in hospital siituations where antibiotics have failed.
- Topical application. Wild Oregano Oil C80 can be diluted with pure olive oil and used to clean wounds. You can add a few drops to shampoo to kill nits. (Don't get in your eyes). As a muscle rub, dilute 1 drop of Wild Oregano Oil C80 to 30 drops of olive oil, and vigourously rub into sore or stiff muscles, for fast relief. This can also be of great therapeutic value for people with muscular wasting problems.
- Against complicated UTIs, Cystitis, and other bladder health problems, Wild Oregano Oil C80 is a useful addition to any treatment. It is a natural anti-spasmodic, so should be tried first against bladder spasm problems. It seems to get to every area of the body when consumed (for example it has been used as an alternative to antibiotics for tooth abcesses) and so the traces of carvacrol, cymenes and terpinenes, that get into the urine can seriously inhibit bacterial growth. Use Wild Oregano Oil C80 in combination with Waterfall D-Mannose to defeat most bladder health problems.
- For Pain. When used to fight gum disease, leg ulcers, or kidney infection, customers often report immediate relief and that the relief can last for hours. Both the direct pain and discomfort, as well as referred pain such as headaches, are quickly relieved. It’s difficult to know exactly why this happens, because the aromatic compounds in Wild Oregano are so complex, but it’s an effect that has been associated with Oregano for thousands of years.
In February 2000, British researchers reported in the Journal of Applied Microbiology that oregano oil demonstrated antibacterial activity against 25 different bacteria.
Oregano Oil Side Effects & Cautionary information:
Oregano has Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) status. This indicates that it is widely regarded as a safe product to use.
However, essential oils must be used sensibly:
- If you are taking blood thinners such as Warfarin, aspirin etc. remember that oregano oil has a naturally occurring slight blood thinning effect.
- Not suitable during pregnancy.
- Not suitable for children.
- Take in milk or milk alternative such as soya milk and follow with milk or milk alternative.
- The liver needs time to process so a few days on, a few days off is recommended.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages.
- If you drink excessive amounts of alcohol regularly or take prescription drugs, or you have any other health concerns please consult your doctor prior to taking Oil of Oregano (C80).
- Use a carrier oil when applying to skin.
80% Carvacol Hand-Picked Mediterranean Eco-Certified Organic Wild Oregano Oil C80 in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil base. Nothing else.
No nuts but cannot guarantee nut free. Always consult a doctor if you have a health problem or considering taking any supplement with prescription drugs.
Wild Oregano Oil C80 should not be taken alongside any medication that thins the blood, when pregnant or when trying to get pregnant.
Those who are allergic to plants from the Lamiaceae family (mint, lavender, sage, and basil) should also avoid this oil, as they may also develop an allergic reaction.
If you have any concerns please discuss with your doctor.
Always replace the lid tightly.
Personally, I’d rather take a few drops of our Wild Oregano Oil than take a drug to relieve my headache. Pharmaceutical products just can’t compete with the way natural products work in harmony with the body. We do, after all, have some DNA in common with Origanum Vulgare, as we do with all living plants and animals on our planet.