L-Arabinose Plus™60 x 800mg Tablets
L-Arabinose Plus tablets, consisting of L-Arabinose (83%) and Trehalose (17%), is a natural food supplement with no artificial chemicals and provides a simple support to healthy weight control.$17.99
Dosage - How to use L-Arabinose Plus
2-3 L-Arabinose Plus tablets before each meal is an easy way to support sugar levels and maintain a healthy weight.
Gradually getting blood-sugar levels under control returns the body to natural balance, especially when combined with a healthy lifestyle of good nutrition and regular exercise.
The discreet packaging means it is easy to carry L-Arabinose Plus with you and use unnoticed. Using L-Arabinose Plus before meals can be part of a healthy way to avoid carbohydrate "spikes" and control weight naturally.
Use responsibly and consult a doctor before making changes to any medical, dietary, or exercise regime.
Supporting the Stabilising of Sugar Levels and Weight Loss
Certain rare sugars called monosaccharides are known to help you maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Most people have heard of using glucosamine for healthy joints, as the name would suggest, it is also a sugar. But other sugars have vital functions too - the effects of L-Arabinose, a glyconutrient, on stabilising sugar levels and helping with weight loss is well documented in numerous studies worldwide. When the body realises it is not going to need the glycogen we already have stored in our liver, it converts that excess glycogen into fat for long-term storage. This is believed to be a significant cause of obesity. Breaking the fat storage cycle through diet and exercise and keeping sugar levels in check simply and safely supports gradual weight loss.
People who use L-Arabinose Plus as a supportive supplement say that:
- They gradually lose their 'sweet tooth'.
- They no longer need to snack between meals.
- When they do get hungry, the hungry feeling develops gradually, rather than the 'must-eat-right-now' syndrome that affects people who are on the slippery slope to obesity and/or Diabetes Type II.
- They stop getting a sugar rush when they eat, and it takes longer before hunger pangs develop.
- They have steadier and longer-lasting energy levels.
- They no longer get that overwhelming feeling of exhaustion within 20 - 30 minutes of eating.
- Incidentally, having stable energy levels allows people to take more exercise without getting exhausted, and that in itself brings many health benefits.
- 83% L-Arabinose
- 17% Trehalose
- Micro cellulose film coating (vegetable origin) less than 0.1g per tablet.
- No artificial colourings, flavourings, or preservatives.
L-Arabinose: studies show that L-Arabinose suppresses the glycaemic response after sucrose ingestion. Trehalose: is known to elicit a very low insulin response and provide sustained energy.
L-Arabinose Plus is made with a pure, natural healthy sugar, L-Arabinose, similar in structure to the better known d-mannose, and glucosamine. As with d-mannose (the lack of which may cause bladder problems) and glucosamine, (the lack of which may cause joint and tendon problems), L-Arabinose may be lacking in the modern diet. This could be a cause all sorts of metabolic problems, chiefly related to blood-sugar regulation and the tendency for people with poor blood-sugar control to put on weight. As a simple part of the normal healthy diet, L-Arabinose Plus is safe, and there are no known contraindications.
Always replace the lid tightly. Do not use after the Best Before End date.
Environmentally Safe Packaging
As an environmentally conscious manufacturer of quality products, Sweet Cures has long recognised the importance of sustainability in product packaging. Our ecologically friendly packaging and marketing materials are chemical free, biodegradable and recyclable, ensuring the well-being of future generations.
Still have questions? Ask us here.
If your question is not answered on this site, you're more than welcome to call us on +44 01904 789559 or fill in the form below.