Sweet Cures Waterfall D-Mannose100 x 500mg Capsule Sized Tablets
Premium quality, certified contaminant free, 100% pure D-Mannose. A dietary supplement supporting a Healthy Bladder and Urinary Tract. Sweet Cures' Award winning Waterfall D'Mannose in smaller easier to swallow tablets. Supplied in two discreet flip-top dispensers per pack.$23.99 or 2 for $45.44 View all Discounts
Free of the 14 major food allergies as defined by the Food Standards Agency . Always take proper precautions to reduce your risk.
Reviews by TrustPilot
*All customer reviews represent the personal opinion of the reviewer. Results may vary from person to person.
500mg Tablets Dosage
Please read the leaflet or our How to use D-Mannose page for detailed information on how much and how to use D-Mannose effectively.
Consider our powdered variety if you have difficulty swallowing tablets.
Multi-Award Winning Product
Waterfall D-Mannose has been the proud recipient of multiple awards and accolades in recent years from highly respected Health & Lifestyle magazines. Waterfall D-Mannose was voted "Best Product & Service" by the UK Healthy Living magazine .
Each tablet contains:
- 500mg Pure D-Mannose.
- Less than 0.05g vegetable magnesium stearate and HPMC film coating.
- No artificial colourings, flavourings, or preservatives.
Side Effects & Cautionary information
- Potential for exacerbation of symptoms in sufferers of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- When taken in high doses, may cause bloating, loose stools or diarrhea.
- Diabetics should monitor blood sugar levels closely.
- Please see D-Mannose Side Effects for more detailed information.
- Always consult a doctor if you have a health problem or are considering taking any supplement alongside prescription drugs.
- Always replace the lid tightly.
- Use by Best Before End date.
D-Mannose is not a Diuretic
Environmentally Safe Packaging
As an environmentally conscious manufacturer of quality products, Sweet Cures has long recognised the importance of sustainability in product packaging. Our ecologically friendly packaging and marketing materials are chemical free, biodegradable and recyclable, ensuring the well-being of future generations.
Still have questions? See our D-Mannose F.A.Q. or ask us here.
If your question is not answered on this site, you're more than welcome to call us on +44 01904 789559 or fill in the form below.