Coronavirus Service Update
Last update: 05-07-2020
- Sweet Cures have not run out stock and do not expect to in the foreseeable future.
- Sweet Cures still promises same day dispatch for all orders received before 5:30pm Monday - Friday.
- Royal Mail 1st Class deliveries are still arriving the next business day in most areas. High demand areas may experience delays of 1 to 2 days.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9.00am the next working day will change to by 12.00pm the next working day.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1.00pm the next working day will change to by 9.00pm the next working day.
- Sweet Cures is operating on limited staff to help stop the spread of the virus.
- All staff are fully informed and compliant with the current guidance from the government.
- Sweet Cures service will continue with the usual trading hours of 10:00am to 5:30pm until further notice.
Sweet Cures and Safety
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount and, with the current outbreak of Coronavirus, we have taken additional steps to ensure the safety of both staff and customers.
We are operating staggered shift patterns to ensure social distancing guidance is strictly adhered to. This may mean that there isn't always someone available to answer the phone, or instantly answer an email enquiry, so we would ask you to please make allowances and rest assured that if an answerphone message or email is received, we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
All staff are fully informed and compliant with the current guidance from the government. Protective gloves and masks are used throughout the day at all times.
Access to our offices and warehouses is strictly limited to only Sweet Cures trained and trusted staff, and all third-party delivery services are required to leave deliveries in a dedicated holding area.
We trust that we can continue to supply the hospital pharmacies, high street pharmacies and clinics who depend on us, along with our online customers who rely equally heavily on the products we manufacture.
For now until further advice is given Sweet Cures service will continue with the usual trading hours of 10:00am to 5:30pm. We will inform you of any change.
During this incredibly difficult time, we can only wish you the very best and promise we'll do everything in our power to remain open and support you when you need us most.If you have any questions about this or any of our products, please don't hesitate to get in touch by email or phone.
Delivery Service Status
For parcels destined within the United Kingdom:
Royal Mail 1st Class: Most orders still received next working day. Some areas are experiencing higher demand with delays of around 1 - 2 days.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9.00am the next working day will change to by 12.00pm the next working day.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1.00pm the next working day will change to by 9.00pm the next working day.
Parcel Force: Normal Service.
For parcels destined outside the United Kingdom:
Royal Mail Standard Delivery (Europe): Delays possible, up to 3 - 5 working days in the worst affected areas (Italy, France & Spain). Consider using Tracked Delivery and allow additional time for your delivery to arrive.
Royal Mail Tracked and Signed (Europe): Delays possible, up to 3 - 5 working days in the worst affected areas (Italy, France & Spain). Service now operating with contactless deliveries. Courier signs mail on behalf of the customer.
DHL: Normal Service.
Please wash hands after receiving and handling products. Discard any additional un-required packaging.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Sweet Cures run out of stock?
We carry large quantities of the raw materials which go into making our unique products. Despite some countries going on lock down and other restrictions being in place, we expect to continue operating normally for the foreseeable future.
Will Sweet Cures have to close in the future?
No, unless the government forces the closure of businesses, which currently looks unlikely. If a forced lock down occurs and a similar model is followed to other locked down countries, many manufacturers like Sweet Cures, may be permitted to continue operating.